Several LPN programs are available in Jacksonville, FL for those looking to start their nursing career in Jacksonville, or progress from a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to a Florida Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). We currently list seven Florida Board of Nursing approved nursing schools in Jacksonville. Many of these schools offer campus based LPN programs in Jacksonville, FL locations.
LPN Schools In Jacksonville, FL
- Concorde Career Institute, Jacksonville, FL
- Florida Career College, Jacksonville, FL
- Florida State College, Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL
- Jersey College, Jacksonville, FL
- Keiser University, Jacksonville, FL
- University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL
Application deadlines and semester start dates for these Jacksonville LPN programs vary from school to school. Please contact your favorite LPN schools directly for the latest enrollment information. Click the name of any nursing school in Jacksonville Florida above to view their characteristics, student body profile, a satellite map of the surrounding area, and to view the LPN programs we have available in our nursing schools database.
Last updated: August 4, 2017