Several LPN programs are available in Miami, FL for those looking to start their nursing career in Miami, or progress from a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to a Florida Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). We currently list ten Florida Board of Nursing approved nursing schools in Miami. Many of these schools offer campus based LPN programs in Miami, FL locations.
LPN Schools In Miami, FL
- Dade Medical College, Miami, FL
- Florida Career College, Miami, FL
- Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Keiser University, Miami, FL
- Lindsay Hopkins Technical Education Center, Miami, FL
- Mercy Hospital, Miami, FL
- Miami Dade College, Miami, FL
- Miami Dade County Public Schools, Miami, FL
- Miami Edison Senior High School, Miami, FL
- Robert Morgan Educational Center, Miami, FL
Application deadlines and semester start dates for these Miami LPN programs vary from school to school. Please contact your favorite LPN schools directly for the latest enrollment information. Click the name of any nursing school in Miami Florida above to view their characteristics, student body profile, a satellite map of the surrounding area, and to view the LPN programs we have available in our nursing schools database.